Our media space, located in Leigh-On-Sea is ideal for filmmakers and photographers who need space, large or small for their shoots.
The space also makes an ideal green studio; the total area available is 20sqm (5m x 4m).
You can use the space for client shoots, recording corporate videos or hobby photography projects.
We can produce backdrops, props and branded broadcast displays. We can also supply furniture
and floor coverings; all you need provide is the camera equipment and lighting you require.
5m x 4m
Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
£50 an hour
A selection of
If you need to meet with clients on the day, we have a bright meeting room that can easily accommodate six people.
WiFi is available for you and your associates. For breakfasts, lunches, and hot beverages there is an excellent cafe fifty yards from our door.
You can deliver equipment to the studio before your shoot (by arrangement), and we also offer the storage of equipment at very competitive rates.
Studio space is rentable by the hour, by the half-day (four hours) our by the full day (eight hours); the cost for rental is £50.00 per hour.
There is ample free parking at the rear of our location, and we are close by bus routes 20, 25, 9 and x30.
The nearest rail station is Leigh-on-sea Station is only 10 minutes away by cab.
To arrange a visit, email [email protected] or call 01702 662111.
1. Booking Confirmation and Payment Terms - Guardian Display Ltd is the name of the company that operates the Media Centre. A booking is considered confirmed after Guardian Display receives a cleared balance payment or a minimum 50% deposit. Clients must make a full balance payment (including any agreed security deposit) by 3 days (72 hours) before the start time of their booking. Failure to do so will result in termination of their scheduled shoot without refund or notice. Full balance payment is required to secure and confirm bookings made with 3 days (72 hours) of booking start time.
2. Booking Times - Bookings times commence as per the time confirmed on the booking form, and if a client is late, booking fees are incurred from the agreed time.
3. Set Up And Take Down - Clients must include set up and take down/clean-up time within the hours booked, to avoid overtime charges. This work should be allowed for when planning your use of the Media Centre.
4. Cleaning & Leaving The Media Centre As It Was Before Use - Our media space must be left in a reasonable state at the end of a booking to avoid additional cleaning charges (at discretion of Guardian Display) being applied. Any additional cleaning charges will be deducted from a security deposit payment by the client.
5. Number Of People In The Media Centre - Clients must abide by booking requirements agreed in advance for the total number of people that will be present during filming or photography sessions.
6. Security Deposit - A Holding/Security Deposit of £100 is held as security against breach of terms and the full amount will be lost if any stated terms are breached by the client or any member of their party. The security deposit will be returned at the end of the booking (minus any deductions due to damage, additional cleaning fee, additional attendees or overtime)
7. Minors - Clients must ensure that all minors under the age of 16 are always accompanied by a chaperone. Minors must have parent's or their guardian’s permission to be at our premises, and/or to be photographed or filmed as relevant.
8. Use Of Equipment - Clients may not without the written consent of Guardian Display; remove display any branding items from the studio premises. Any required displays, branding or props must be requested and added to booking in advance to ensure availability.
9. Breakages, Losses and Damages - Clients are responsible for any breakages, losses or damages caused to the premises or equipment by the client, or any other person(s) during booking time. All equipment used within the Media Centre is at the risk of the client and Guardian Display shall not be liable to the client for any loss, damage, expense, or for any consequential loss (including loss of profit) arising out of or in connection with; any damage to or loss of property by the client or third party using our facility. Clients must check any equipment provided and must notify Guardian Display at the time of supply if equipment is damaged or if the condition of the equipment is not acceptable. The client is responsible for any breakages or damage if Guardian Display was not notified at the time of supply.
10. Booking Changes and Cancellations - Media Centre booking times can be changed and RE-BOOKING FEES as stated below will apply; they are dependent on notice time provided. 7 days (168 hours) or more notice time provided (from start time of booking): No rebooking fee will be charged. Less than 7 days and more than 3 days (168 hours to 72 hours) notice time provided (from start time of booking): Rebooking fee equal to 25% of total booking fee. Less than 3 days (72 hours) notice time provided (from start time of booking): Rebooking fee equal to 50% of total booking fee. Media Centre bookings can be cancelled with CANCELLATION FEES as stated below, which depend on notice time provided: 7 days (168 hours) or more notice time provided (from start time of booking): No cancellation fee will apply. Less than 7 days and more than 3 days (168 hours to 72 hours) notice time provided (from start time of booking): Cancellation fee equal to 50% of total booking fee. Less than 3 days (72 hours) notice time provided (from start time of booking): Cancellation fee equal to 100% of total booking fee.
11. Termination - Guardian Display may terminate any booking or hire contract if the client is found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions.
12. Noise - Music can be played inside our premises at a moderate and reasonable level (at the discretion of Guardian Display). Noise levels outside of our premises must be kept to a reasonable level during bookings. Clients are asked to consider other occupants and neighbour residents when using our facilities.
13. Littering and Waste Disposal - Clients must not litter and drop waste on the inside or outside of our premises, and must put all litter in internal bins or in specified rubbish and recycling skips which are located outside of our premises. Additional bin bags will be provided and clients are responsible for ensuring all waste is disposed off and outside spaces are kept clean and litter free. Failure to do so will result in additional charges.
14. External Photography or Filming - Any video/photo shoots outside the property in communal and car park areas must be confirmed with us in advance.
15. Non-Solicitation - Clients will not directly, indirectly, or on behalf of others; solicit, induce, recruit, encourage or otherwise endeavour to cause or attempt to cause any employee, previous employee or consultant of Guardian Display to perform any business/services to the Client, or to terminate their relationship with Guardian Display.
16. Variations - These Terms and Conditions are valid at time of booking and are subject to variation. Clients will be notified of any variations prior to booking.
17. Applicable Law - The laws of the United Kingdom shall govern all agreements.